For Kelly’s Resort Lake Chelan
Kelly’s Resort Summer Rates: June 18-September 6, 2021
Newly increased 5 night minimum during our Summer Rates
Spring/Fall Rates: May 1 – June 17, 2021* and September 7-October 31, 2021
Closed: November – March
We look forward to you joining us! Begin your journey by Checking Availability.
Payment Terms & Policies:
- *Memorial Day Weekend is at Summer Rates
- Check in is at 4:00 p.m./ Check out is at 10:00 a.m.
- Max Occupancy: 1 bedroom rates are based on 1-2 people; max is 4.
- 2 bedroom rates are based on 1-4 people; max is 6.
- 3 bedroom rates are based on 1-5 people; max is 7.
- Total count of people, children included, is not to exceed the maximum occupancy per unit, view lodging.
- Deposit of $300 is required with reservations for Summer, and $150 deposit is required for Spring/Fall reservations, $50 is nonrefundable.
- Cancellation notice must be given three weeks prior to arrival date for balance of deposit refund. Early departures require full payment unless we are able to rent the room to others. Two night minimum stay in spring/fall. Three night minimum summer .
- Pets allowed in select Cottages only, $20 per pet per night (maximum 2). No pets allowed in lakeside condos. Advance notice of pet required upon reservation inquiry. When booking your stay, please ensure that you are only choosing Pet-friendly cottages, also refer to detailed Pet Policy below.
- Payment: Visa and Mastercard accepted. Rates are subject to change. 10.2% Sales Tax Additional.
- Complimentary boat moorage available; inquire upon reservation.
- No jetskis please
Health & Wellness at Kelly’s Resort
Due to the Covid Pandemic we felt it necessary to communicate clearly with all of our guests the levels of cleanliness we go to so that we can ensure your health and wellness while staying with us at Kelly’s. Please kindly take a few minutes to read over the below instructions/message from the Kelly’s.
- Please know that all kitchen wares are cleaned & sanitized by our housekeeping after every stay.
- All bedding & towels are washed and replaced for each guest.
- There will be no in-room housekeeping this summer season at Kelly’s Resort, but not to worry your needs will still be met at the highest levels.
- Please respect others space and practice safe social distancing guidelines while staying with us at Kelly’s Resort.
- No children will be allowed inside the main lodge this summer season at Kelly’s Resort. Only one adult is permitted inside the main lodge at a time; please be patient and kindly wait your turn outside. You must wear a mask when inside the main lodge/lobby/store.
- All lending library books, cards, games, etc have been removed from both rental units and the main lobby.
- We have changed our check-in & check-out times to accommodate further sanitization of our rental units. Check-in is now 4pm-9pm and check-out is now 9am-10am; please plan accordingly.
- All check-in & check-out procedures will be paperless.
- We will not be accepting cash for any form of payment this summer season at Kelly’s .
- Lastly, if you are feeling ill or have come into contact with someone who is sick please postpone or cancel your stay.
We thank you for your anticipated understanding and cooperation in advance. Together we can continue to build memories that will last a lifetime; longer than this pandemic but we ask for everyone’s participation to ensure continuity of this vision.
For over 70 years we have been welcoming guests and their companions to our resort. We are aware that there are very few establishments in the Chelan Valley that allow pets. We recognize that, for a number of you, it is an important part of your vacation experience to travel with your pet. We want to continue to offer this option. However, we need your help. Complying with a few simple rules will help insure that guests can come here with their companions in the future.
If you are planning to bring your dog, please ensure that you are booking a Dog Friendly Hillside cottage. Additionally, please refer to our Pet Policy below prior to booking.
A) Please be considerate of others. Do not allow your pet to bark, yowl, or whine. Although there is room around each of the cottage, such noise travels easily and can disturb others.
B) Do not allow your pet off of a leash. You may allow your dog to swim free on the beach area behind the gas dock and you may also allow your pet to run free on the trails behind the cabins. Otherwise, while on the beach or on the cabin roads, please keep your pet leashed. Pets are not allowed in the enclosed lake swimming area.
C) Pick up your messes. You all know how this works, keep a plastic bag handy, scoop up the mess and deposit it in a garbage can.
D) Do not leave your pet unattended in your cottage. Animals are more likely to make noise in strange surroundings so do not leave them, you won’t be aware of the noise but others will be. If everyone in your party wants to go out to dinner some evening, tell us and we will try to arrange an hourly rate with one of the local kennels.
E) Pets are not allowed, by state law, within the enclosure at the swimming pool; so do not bring your pet to the pool, please.
F) Do not allow your animals on the beds, futons or sofas. The majority of the physical damage occurs when pets are allowed on the furniture either because the owners ignore it or because the pets are left alone(see D). The surcharge for bringing a pet does not cover any expense incurred in cleaning bedspreads, futon covers, sofa, pillows, etc. If it is necessary to pay the cleaning staff to hand remove hair or stains we will post charge you at the rate of $20 per hour. It is impossible to wash blankets & bedspreads with the general laundry until they are free of hair and stains.